Thursday, July 19, 2012

The one where I write about not writing

Holy crap, I have really only written one new post in nearly a year. Goodness, how time flies.

Settled into an odd circle:  feeling the need to apologize for not doing something before I could re-start doing it. Finding that thought ridiculous, but still paralyzing. Deepening the inertia.

So consider this that apology. The acknowledgement that for reasons I don't even understand (or care to face), I stopped writing on this blog for a long, long time. And have been struggling with how to re-start.

Lucky for you, patient readers, I have hundreds thousands of pictures and dozens of post topics stored away. As I travel and explore my world, I still pause to take pictures,  thinking, "this will be good for the blog." My family is used to my random stops, my posing bikes or beer mugs or even them, to get a shot for my blog. Time to get back to the actually finishing and publishing posts aspect. Time to clear out all the unfinished posts. Either write em and post em or delete em.

Now to decide what first. Chronological, most recent or oldest first? By themes? By whatever strikes my fancy?

Oh shit....here we go again with the finding ways to cause writers block. Push through, Kim, push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment